Hello,
The problem that I'm having is that my cron job seems to break on the
import of my models. The traceback looks like this:

<class 'google.appengine.ext.db.KindError'>: reference_class must be
Model or _SELF_REFERENCE
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/base/data/home/apps/rcapp01/1.333786861669922384/cron.py",
line 1, in <module>
    from callme.models import CAction
  File "/base/data/home/apps/rcapp01/1.333786861669922384/callme/
models.py", line 9, in <module>
    class CUser(db.Model):
  File "/base/data/home/apps/rcapp01/1.333786861669922384/callme/
models.py", line 11, in CUser
    user = db.ReferenceProperty(User)
  File "/base/python_lib/versions/1/google/appengine/ext/db/
__init__.py", line 2577, in __init__
    raise KindError('reference_class must be Model or
_SELF_REFERENCE')

The code in question deals with the ReferenceProperty that I am using
to extend the basic django user. The code for that looks like this:

from google.appengine.ext import db
from django.contrib.auth.models import User

# Create your models here.
class CUser(db.Model):
    user = db.ReferenceProperty(User)

I don't seem to have much problem interacting with the profile through
the web requests, but when the cron job tries to run it blows up. I am
not going to include the cron job as you can see that the traceback
happens on the import.

Any thoughts on this? Why would the cron job be blowing up on import?
Have I set something up wrong? The development environment doesn't
seem to blow up when this happens.

Thanks in advance.