Hi All,
            can any one tell that in this link  *
http://code.google.com/p/app-engine-patch/ *    one sample application(
*app-engine-patch-sample-1.0*) , I have downloaded and run the application
but in that registration for after enter all the field and submit the but is
saying that *In order to activate your account please check your email and
click on the activation link.* but I haven't received any mail to activate
my account, If any one helps means its useful for my coding, kindly help me
on this, its urgent for me

Thanks in Advance

Regards
SK