Hi Andrew,

I've looked at it briefly, but I haven't used it. My main concern is
that apparrently Whoosh currently only supports file-based indexing;
modules like Whoosh-AppEngine simply write and read the file contents
to and from the datastore. In addition to the 1MB per file limit, I'm
skeptical performance will be acceptable for large corpii - but only
testing will tell for sure.

-Nick Johnson