Hi cryb,

I'm a member of the App Engine team, and as I said above, we naturally
keep our servers in sync as best we can. We can't provide a firm
guarantee on the maximum variation, since conditions can vary, but I
would expect it to be consistently be fairly small. Being 1-2 minutes
out of sync would be extremely surprising.

-Nick Johnson