Thank you Jeff! Tried vacuum_indexes again and it worked! Now I can
handle this myself.

Following is the error message when I've tried vacuum_indexes first
time. I hope this may help you...

----
akisute $ appcfg.py --force vacuum_indexes .
Fetching index definitions diff.
Deleting selected index definitions.
2009-05-02 12:48:33,476 WARNING appcfg.py:670 An index was not
deleted.  Most likely this is because it no longer exists.

kind: Article
properties:
- name: is_duplicated
- direction: desc