Hi Ray,

Excellent observation. If your user attempts to register for a new Google
Account, they are not directed back to your application. The "Email Address
Verified" page does not contain any links to or other information about your
app. Could you file an issue on our issue tracker about this?

http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/list

I imagine the number of users who are tripped up by this is relatively
small, but it is an irritation none the less.

Thank you,

Jeff