When I try to install the GAE Eclipse plugin, it fails.

I verified that I have the correct Url (http://dl.google.com/eclipse/
plugin/3.4).

I installed the plugin to a different PC last week and I never had a
problem.

The error is below:

"Install" has encountered a problem.

An error occured while collecting items to be installed.

An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
  No repository found containing: org.eclipse.emf.common/osgi.bundle/
2.4.0.v200808251517
  No repository found containing: org.eclipse.emf.ecore/osgi.bundle/
2.4.1.v200808251517
  No repository found containing: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.change/
osgi.bundle/2.4.0.v200808251517
  No repository found containing: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.edit/
osgi.bundle/2.4.1.v200808251517
  No repository found containing: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi/
osgi.bundle/2.4.1.v200808251517
  No repository found containing: org.eclipse.emf.edit/osgi.bundle/
2.4.1.v200808251517
  No repository found containing: org.eclipse.wst.common.emf/
osgi.bundle/1.1.202.v200809111955
  No repository found containing:
org.eclipse.wst.common.emfworkbench.integration/osgi.bundle/
1.1.201.v200808071700
  No repository found containing: org.eclipse.wst.common.frameworks/
osgi.bundle/1.1.200.v200805140020
  No repository found containing:
org.eclipse.wst.common.project.facet.core/osgi.bundle/
1.3.3.v200809102124
  No repository found containing: org.eclipse.wst.sse.core/osgi.bundle/
1.1.302.v200808260045
  No repository found containing: org.eclipse.wst.sse.ui/osgi.bundle/
1.1.2.v200809120159
  No repository found containing: org.eclipse.wst.validation/
osgi.bundle/1.2.2.v200809050219
  No repository found containing: org.eclipse.wst.xml.core/osgi.bundle/
1.1.305.v200809120354