Hi all,

I also had similar issues, with a recent deployed application being
used with a Google Apps account.
I was surprised to see timeout errors in simple requests (insert/
delete), with a database with less than 10,000 rows. I was wondering
how to imagine the whole "scalability" concept if timeouts become
bottleneck from start... The worse I have noticed is that the timeout
sometimes actually performs the action I requested (well, actually
performing like a usual timeout error), but that complicates how I
should handle the data. Can I just rely on the method is_saved() to
avoid unnecessary retry if timeout cases happen?

If anyone has created a wrap of db.Model with this implementation,
please lead the way...

Bruno