Hi,

I'm working with the form validation framework included on Django. To
show error messages in Spanish I set the LANGUAGE_CODE to 'es'.
Everything works fine, however if I add an import to work with
djangoforms the error messages are displayed ALWAYS in English, the
app ignore my language code. Any ideas about this behavior?

Thanks!

Here is the code:
from django.conf import settings
from google.appengine.ext import webapp
from google.appengine.ext import db
from google.appengine.ext.webapp import template
from django import newforms as forms
from google.appengine.ext.db import djangoforms
from google.appengine.api import mail

# Set to Spanish the default language
settings.LANGUAGE_CODE = 'es'