My datastore is currently refusing all queries for one of my entities
after I added a new __searchable_text_index for the entity. The model
is an instance of search.SearchableModel and I have had other
searchable text indexes for this entity.

As a result, any query except "select *" fails and returns 0 results,
even queries with existing indexes. My index list shows all indexes as
"serving".

Any idea what could cause this? How to fix it? Should I try to kill
the new index?