Hi, I have a bit of a problem with my page at the moment, I'm quite
new to python/GAE/web dev so hopefully it's something silly and easy
to solve ;)

First of all, I have this method:

class AttachFile(webapp.RequestHandler):
  def post(self):
    entry = blobclasses.BlobFile()
    #fill the entry with useful data
    key = entry.put()

    project = repositoryclasses.FileRepositoryCollection.get(db.Key
(self.request.query_string))
    project.containedFiles.append(key)
    project.put()

    self.redirect('/repository/listallfiles?' +
self.request.query_string)

the FileRepositoryCollection looks like this:

class FileRepositoryCollection(db.Model):
  containedFiles = db.ListProperty(db.Key)
  #other data

So, Contained files should contain a list of all blob files which have
been added through this method, however when I try and do this:

project = repositoryclasses.FileRepositoryCollection.get(db.Key
(self.request.query_string))
files = []
for key in project.containedFiles:
  files.append(blobclasses.BlobFile(key))

I get a NotSavedError! I tried outputting that key as str(key) and the
letters and numbers are the same but the capitalisation is different -
which I guess is the proble, but I certainly don't understand the
cause!