Hello, The same stuck happens on my app 'CheckNerds', could you please
help me to mark them as 'error', Thanks.

BTW, I am working on a datastore issue which may caused by indexing.
therefore I am trying to rebuild the whole indexes. See more at:
http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/b1e3a11f4746f76c