Hi,
I have an application returning wrongly ordered results. Only the
entities returned after the related index started serving are
correctly ordered, the rest makes no sense to me. I can give examples
of entities that don't appear in the results for a given query, while
they should at least come before other results that are there.

I thought about dropping the index and rebuilding it, but the
application isn't even live yet so maybe you could be interested to
discover why this happened, if it is a bug and how to fix/avoid a
wrong index serving in the future. Please let me know and I'll give
you more info.

-- rodrigo