Hi Dag,

I've reset this quota so you should be all set. In some specific cases
the indices count is not reducing as it should, I'm tracking this in
the following issue:

http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=1161

You bring up a good point about renaming the data model classes.
Renaming a data model class is OK, but the system does not currently
recognize this as a rename and the existing entities in the datastore
keep the old class name as their kind. Migrating existing data to a
new kind name needs to be manually, probably in chunks with a cron job
or with a bulk download - modify - bulk upload.

Thank you,

Jeff