Hi all,
I'm facing an alarming, critical, impeditive issue migrating an app
with a medium sized database to app engine. Serving indexes return
disordered results, or return no results when they should return
something. Working indexes stop to work properly, making the app run
as if entities that are there are not. This obviously will potentially
break all my data, in a way that I can't even know if it is broken - a
disaster, or a maintenance nightmare.

We deal with lots of restrictions and limits, and that's all fine for
me. But how can we deal with datastore when it starts to return
nothing for results that exist (and are supposed to be indexed), or
return results in an order that makes no sense (again, indexed ones)?

Inaccurate, broken indexes should never be serving. When can we expect
this to be fixed?

For reference, my issues:
    http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=1670

http://groups.google.com/group/google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/66cd6fcfc228e43f

And others:
    http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=901
("medium priority")

I am sorry if this sounds harsh. I'm very frustrated about this.

thanks,
-- rodrigo