Hi Feris,

There's nothing stopping someone adding a subdomain of their domain as an
alias to your app. This doesn't consume resources, however - only people
visiting it will do so, in the same manner as if they had visited any other
valid domain for your site.

If you wish to prevent someone from doing this, you can check the HTTP Host
header in your request handlers, and reject any requests that have the wrong
host specified.

-Nick Johnson