Nick,

Thanx. Really. But isn't the svn set up automatically by the
App Engine when I deploy the application? I assumed so
because the instructions are given at the following link which
I presume is automatic.

http://code.google.com/p/tellmestraight/source/checkout

When I tried to get connected to an svn group, I went to a link
suggested by the book at http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.5/index.html
but there was no listserve at http://subversion.tigris.org/, so I
had registered fruitlessly.

Do you know of such a support forum or can you suggest how
I might find one, please?