Hi everyone,

just caught up with one of those Google IO videos about developing
apps on GAE. I was already using separated out index-blocks so that I
could restrict what was indexed for SearchableModel. Now I just want
to return the keys rather than the object themselves.

Does anybody know if it is possible to return just the keys - as per
SELECT __KEY__ or Query(keys_only=True) - on queries/searches using
the SearchableModel class, for example:

from google.appengine.ext import search

class ItemIB(search.SearchableModel):
    name = db.StringProperty()

    # search for items with name that matches q, but returns entire
ItemIB
    query = ItemIB.all().search(q)

    # try replacing Model.all() with db.Query(Model) doesn't work
    query = db.Query(ItemIB,keys_only=True).search(q)

Any help very gratefully received, Adrian