I'm having an issue that seems to knock on all over the place...

For example, if I run "dev_appserver.py ."    It runs fine and using
the web console I can add records. But then if I use ./manage.py shell
and import the models, there's no data in them.

Whilst in the shell, I can kind of ...

from blog.models import *
post = Post(title='First post')
post.put( )

.. but when I look in the Console, there's no Posts there.

I would specify, when running dev_appserver.py which datastore to use,
but I'm not sure how.

This is added to when I use the GoogleAppEngineLauncher.app (I'm on
MacOS x) that it sees a different datastore to the other two. And the
same thing applies...