Hi there,

I seem to remember reading in the documentation that request logs are
kept around for 90 days. Does literally apply only to request logs?
Today on trying to determine what happened to a user, I received this
message while trying to search the debug logs:

   Last record searched: 06-12 11:33AM 56.977.

I'd very much like to keep my debug logs around for at least 30 days
(since this is the longest period over which a user account can remain
idle before changing state on my service). Do I need to download the
logs daily using appcfg to preserve them?

Is the debug retention period really only 24 hours?

Thanks,

David

--
It is better to be wrong than to be vague.
  — Freeman Dyson