Hi Jeff,

I wasn't using the low level API, but now that I'm looking, I can't
seem find the option you are talking about:

http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/java/javadoc/com/google/appengine/api/datastore/Query.html

I'm probably missing something here, but could you point me to the
documentation or supply a code sample by any chance?

Thanks,
Nick