Hi Federico,

That could be causing the issue, particularly if you get a burst of users
uploading pictures. Currently your best option is probably to do the resizes
in a cron job when you can, but the task queue API is coming Real Soon Now,
so waiting may be a better bet. :)

-Nick Johnson

--
Nick Johnson, App Engine Developer Programs Engineer
Google Ireland Ltd. :: Registered in Dublin, Ireland, Registration Number: