I noticed that two templetor documents exist:

1. http://webpy.org/docs/0.3/templetor
2. http://webpy.org/templetor

The second page is out of date, as it describes 0.2 templates. This
caused me some frustration in trying to figure out why my exported
globals weren't working with Google App Engine (the
"template.Template.globals['len'] = len" style of 0.2 does not work
with compiled templates).

Can we bring these two document back into sync? A simple way is to
copy the newer document on top of he older document, but that's not
really ideal. I guess the second page should really be an alias (or
redirect) to first.

-k