Hey all,

We developed code and were hoping to use GAE, but it seems as though
the CPU usage is simply too high. We would still love to use GAE,
however, we were wondering if there was anyway to remotely access the
Datastore (hosted on google's servers) w/ C code. Our algorithm was
originally developed for CUDA systems so we were hoping that we could
just write up a way to access our App's datastore from our own servers
because with CUDA we see significant cost savings.

If there is not we can simply revert to plan b and use Django on our
own servers.