While memcache data is volitile and there is no guarantee that the data that
you put into the cache will be there, memcache shouldn't be giving you
different values for different requests. Are you sure the key is the same
and that it's not being set somewhere else in your code?

--
株式会社ビープラウド  イアン・ルイス