Thank you very much for your great work!

I've tried asynchronous urlfetch. As far as I've tried, it worked well
on App Engine.

I've gota feeling that async urlfetch doesn't work asynchronously on SDK.
SDK is single threaded, so it is understandable.

But, if its true, it might be better to mention about this difference
on the urlfetch document.

http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/python/urlfetch/asynchronousrequests.html

I also noticed the second example on this document lacks a line
invoking make_fetch_call() method. I guess the 2nd example should be
like following:

rpcs = []
for url in urls:
  rpc = urlfetch.create_rpc()
  rpc.callback = lambda: handle_result(rpc)
  urlfetch.make_fetch_call(rpc, url)
  rpcs.append(rpc)

Regards,

-- Takashi Matsuo