Hi All,
I've got a web service on App Engine which get's called every minute.
Normally, this request hits memcache and returns very quickly, with
very little CPU usage. Normally, I can run this for a day, and get
about 0.1 or 0.2 CPU hours used. I just happened upon my dashboard
today and saw that in the last hour, this request has happened about
90 times and used 9 hours of CPU times, this is hundreds of times more
CPU time than normal.

Is this a blip caused by the recent issues with App Engine, or is it
possible Google has been under-reporting my CPU time usage up until
now? My logs appear fairly standard, and nothing has really changed
that I can think of.

Any thoughts on the matter?

Cheers

Garry