Hi,

I'm sorry to post some complaints.  I really enjoy working with GAE
and so I don't like to complain.  That said, the System Status
dashboard is really irritating me.

1) Redundant anomaly messages.  It used to be that there was helpful
information on the graphs.  5/13/09 has two events ("A" and "B")
labeled on the graph.  Then, sometime later we started getting 50
identical events all at the same time stamp.  Today I see events A-Z +
A-W (again).  Really annoying.

2) Disingenuous "did not affect uptime or performance" messages.  I
don't believe it.  Today my app had request time / latencies of 14
seconds, some for simply generating a 304 which should take less than
half a second.  That is a performance problem in my book.  I see many
other errors (past and present) marked that they did not affect
performance.  I call foul.

If these pronouncements are in fact automated (as they appear to be),
just don't make ridiculous statements.  Instead of sounding
authoritative like "we have determined", maybe it should be worded "we
sure hope".

Thanks for letting me vent,
Steve