Hi Ritesh,

If you are willing to split up the files on upload and reassemble on
download, then it is possible to work around the current size limit. It
would also be perfectly fine to use another service for hosting large files,
such as Amazon S3. As a general rule we don't give specific dates for
upcoming features. We had originally planned to release support for large
files sometime this month, but the date will likely slip, so it will be a
bit later.

Thank you,

Jeff