Hi there,

I have made my first steps with GAE on Java and it had been a pleasure
to develop with the eclipse plugin for GWT and GAE. As the JDO query
implementation of GAE is quite reduced, I used the Compass framework
to work around that and it looked like it could get my app going.

But as you can read in the following forum post

http://forum.compass-project.org/thread.jspa?messageID=298249&#298249

I have run into problems that my data in the GAE database and the
Compass cache is running out of sync. The solution from Compass side
to trigger an indexing of the Compass cache is failing because that
operation is taking more than 30 seconds and thus is throwing an
error.

So my questions are: have others run into the same problem and could
fix it? what would be a workaround of the 30 second limit?

I really would love to see my app running on GAE, but right now that
problem is killing it.

Anybody with some hints or ideas?

Thanks

Dominik