1. App Engine version 1.2.3
2. you  Local install Django 1.0.2
3. add the following lines to the beginning of your script handler
(main.py):
from google.appengine.dist import use_library
use_library('django', '1.0')
4. setting mush be comment following lines
#    'django.contrib.sessions.middleware.SessionMiddleware',
#    'django.contrib.auth.middleware.AuthenticationMiddleware',

#    'django.contrib.auth',
#    'django.contrib.sessions',

settings.py e.g:
# Django settings for src project.
import os
DEBUG = True
TEMPLATE_DEBUG = DEBUG

BASE_PATH = os.path.dirname(__file__)

ADMINS = (
    # ('Your Name', 'your_em...@domain.com'),
)

MANAGERS = ADMINS

DATABASE_ENGINE = ''           # 'postgresql_psycopg2', 'postgresql',
'mysql', 'sqlite3' or 'oracle'.
DATABASE_NAME = ''             # Or path to database file if using
sqlite3.
DATABASE_USER = ''             # Not used with sqlite3.
DATABASE_PASSWORD = ''         # Not used with sqlite3.
DATABASE_HOST = ''             # Set to empty string for localhost.
Not used with sqlite3.
DATABASE_PORT = ''             # Set to empty string for default. Not
used with sqlite3.

# Local time zone for this installation. Choices can be found here:
# http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tz_zones_by_name
# although not all choices may be available on all operating systems.
# If running in a Windows environment this must be set to the same as
your
# system time zone.
TIME_ZONE = 'America/Chicago'

# Language code for this installation. All choices can be found here:
# http://www.i18nguy.com/unicode/language-identifiers.html
LANGUAGE_CODE = 'en-us'

SITE_ID = 1

# If you set this to False, Django will make some optimizations so as
not
# to load the internationalization machinery.
USE_I18N = True

# Absolute path to the directory that holds media.
# Example: "/home/media/media.lawrence.com/"
MEDIA_ROOT = ''

# URL that handles the media served from MEDIA_ROOT. Make sure to use
# trailing slash if there is a path component (optional in other
cases).
# Examples: "http://media.lawrence.com";, "http://example.com/media/";
MEDIA_URL = ''

# URL prefix for admin media -- CSS, JavaScript and images. Make sure
to use a
# trailing slash.
# Examples: "http://foo.com/media/";, "/media/".
ADMIN_MEDIA_PREFIX = '/media/'

# Make this unique, and don't share it with anybody.
SECRET_KEY = 'p7x1he4xp117$h3r#l!*ra9wc5d=o(r...@p5x^14^6)mmj_t28w)'

# List of callables that know how to import templates from various
sources.
TEMPLATE_LOADERS = (
    'django.template.loaders.filesystem.load_template_source',
    'django.template.loaders.app_directories.load_template_source',
#     'django.template.loaders.eggs.load_template_source',
)

MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES = (
    'django.middleware.common.CommonMiddleware',
#    'django.contrib.sessions.middleware.SessionMiddleware',
#    'django.contrib.auth.middleware.AuthenticationMiddleware',
)

ROOT_URLCONF = 'urls'

TEMPLATE_DIRS = (
    # Put strings here, like "/home/html/django_templates" or "C:/www/
django/templates".
    # Always use forward slashes, even on Windows.
    # Don't forget to use absolute paths, not relative paths.
    os.path.join(BASE_PATH,'templates'),
)

INSTALLED_APPS = (
#    'django.contrib.auth',
    'django.contrib.contenttypes',
#    'django.contrib.sessions',
    'django.contrib.sites',
)

main.py e.g:
from google.appengine.dist import use_library
use_library('django', '1.0')
import logging, os
# Google App Engine imports.
from google.appengine.ext.webapp import util

# Force Django to reload its settings.
from django.conf import settings
settings._target = None

# Must set this env var *before* importing any part of Django
os.environ['DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE'] = 'settings'

import django.core.handlers.wsgi
import django.core.signals
import django.db
import django.dispatch.dispatcher

def log_exception(*args, **kwds):
    logging.exception('Exception in request:')

    # Log errors.
    django.dispatch.dispatcher.connect(
       log_exception, django.core.signals.got_request_exception)

    # Unregister the rollback event handler.
    django.dispatch.dispatcher.disconnect(
        django.db._rollback_on_exception,
        django.core.signals.got_request_exception)

def main():
    # Re-add Django 1.0 archive to the path, if needed.
#    if django_path not in sys.path:
#        sys.path.insert(0, django_path)

    # Create a Django application for WSGI.
    application = django.core.handlers.wsgi.WSGIHandler()

    # Run the WSGI CGI handler with that application.
    util.run_wsgi_app(application)

if __name__ == '__main__':
    main()