If you add a property such as: created_at = db.DateTimeProperty
(auto_now_add=True) to the models you are moving, you could then query
on that property to find entities created during any timeframe.  It
won't retroactively apply to entities created before you changed the
model, but this doesn't appear to be necessary for what you're trying
to do.