I need to perform a simple ordering query (descending rank) on my
datastore. The default query looks like:

query.order('-rank')

However, I now need to perform paging. I attempted doing:

query.filter('__key__ >', bookmark)
query.order('-rank')
query.order('__key__')

This won't work though because it expects the ordering of the key to
go first.

So I modified it to look like:

query.filter('__key__ >', bookmark)
query.order('__key__')
query.order('-rank')

However, this doesn't produce the desired results.

So my question is, how can I get around this? And if there is no way,
should I just use offset and limit my users to 1000? What should I do?