Several of our appspot instances are having this exact same issue.

We are way under quota, hardly hitting the appid at all and we see 403
on static files and other things.  Random 500 errors too.

We are enabling billing on a few of our test instances which we hope
will help, but I can't see how it will make a difference since we are
so far under quota/usage rates.

ANY GOOGLERS READING THIS?  This is a serious issue and we get ZERO
information or support from google.

How can a company use this stuff when its so flakey?