Hi,

   I have a question about the security of the remote_api - looking
through the source code, I noticed that ConfigureRemoteDatastore takes
a 'secure' parameter, which is False by default.  I assume this means
that any data submitted via remote_api is done in plain text.  What
about the credentials that are obtained using the auth_func() shown in
the example?

   Is the secure option supported?  When I set secure=True (in code
that works fine when it is set to False), I get

'urllib2.HTTPError: HTTP Error 302: Found'

which I assume is a redirect to a login page.  If it is supported,
what is the process for it use?  Thanks,

Colin