Hi, I'm having a little trouble getting a new index built. It's for
application skrit, and the model is called UserItemSection, and I'm
trying to build a single index for it. Here's how things have gone so
far.

1. I updated the index to the server two weeks ago. The index page
showed it as 'building'.

2. I checked today and it was still 'building'.

3. I tried vacuuming it, but I think appengine was having index
troubles at the time because every time I used any of the commands
'vacuum_indexes', 'update_indexes', or 'update', it would error over
the indexes. For example, the output when I used 'update' was:

Uploading index definitions.
Error 500: --- begin server output ---

Server Error (500)
A server error has occurred.
--- end server output ---
Your app was updated, but there was an error updating your indexes.
Please retry later with appcfg.py update_indexes.

The other two commands had similar error messages.

4. I successfully ran the 'update_indexes' command, so I guess
appengine got over its hiccup. I then tried 'vacuum_indexes' and told
it to delete the VocabListSection index. It outputted this:

Fetching index definitions diff.
This index is no longer defined in your index.yaml file.

kind: VocabListSection
properties:
- name: list
- name: sect

Are you sure you want to delete this index? (N/y/a): y
Deleting selected index definitions.
2009-06-23 11:44:43,198 WARNING appcfg.py:697 An index was not
deleted.  Most likely this is because it no longer exists.

kind: VocabListSection
properties:
- name: list
- name: sect

But on the index page on the dashboard, it's still shown as
'building', so no change from before. Running 'update' or
'update_indexes' has no effect.

How can I get this index unstuck and built?

-Scott