I created a settings.py file and added the INSTALLED APPS but nothing
helps. (the error, btw, is "TemplateSyntaxError: 'humanize' is not a
valid tag library: Could not load template library from
django.templatetags.humanize, No module named humanize"). Remember,
I'm not using Django; just the forms.

So how can I accomplish this? All I really want to do is automatically
put commas into numbers (e.g. 1000 => 1,000), by using templates...