Hi Waldemar

Kudos for trying to address a serious limitation with google app
engine.

What could we do to convince you to open-source your search
technology? By we, I mean the AppEngine dev community.

If it is a monetary issue, maybe Google could cut your company a
cheque to cover your investment and we could finally put this crippled
search issue to rest.