> > It sometimes takes a while for new entity types to be reflected in the Admin
> > Console. Are the entities showing up now?
>
> No, I'm still seeing the same errors in the console. My app ID is
> hogbaytaskpaper.

I'm doing a migration, extracting a big TextProperty from my Document
model into a separate Body model. I'd like to complete this (and
delete the existing TextProperty attribute from my Document model),
but I'm worried since Body still isn't showing up in my console. And
console still reports an error when I try to query for Body objects.

Any other ideas for getting the console to recognize this new Body
model?

Jesse