Hi Mike,

There's no hard limits on the number of entity types you can use. As
you suggested, though, you may run into issues using the datastore
viewer in the admin console if you have too many, though.

-Nick Johnson

--
Nick Johnson, App Engine Developer Programs Engineer
Google Ireland Ltd. :: Registered in Dublin, Ireland, Registration