Hi MajorProgramming,

Deserializing ListProperties can be expensive - nearly equivalent to
the cost of deserializing an equivalent number of non-list properties.
For exact performance details, I would recommend benchmarking it. A
list of size 75 may or may not be problematic, depending on your
application.

Also bear in mind that every entry in a ListProperty corresponds to an
index entry (unless you marked it as indexed=False), which increases
overhead when doing a put().

-Nick Johnson

--
Nick Johnson, App Engine Developer Programs Engineer
Google Ireland Ltd. :: Registered in Dublin, Ireland, Registration