Hi,

While trying to deploy a spring webapp on gae I get this exception.

java.io.IOException: Error posting to URL:
http://appengine.google.com/api/appversion/create?app_id=mywebapp&version=1&;
403 Forbidden

I had 9 apps pending in my quota, when trying to deploy this one and
also for the first app that I tried to deploy, I'd previously got it
registered so deploying it one second time seemingly suggested that I
might be trying to update an already added app for which didn't have
the permissions. So this time I created an app and just tried
deploying it through eclipse plugin.

Anyone with any clue???

Thanks.