Hi DaNieL,

Obviously, any processing at all will require CPU time, but unless
your templates are extremely complicated (and lengthy), I would not
worry overly about processing time. Most (all?) template engines
support compiling and caching templates when they're first used, which
substantially reduces the amount of work required on subsequent
requests, too.

-Nick Johnson

--
Nick Johnson, App Engine Developer Programs Engineer
Google Ireland Ltd. :: Registered in Dublin, Ireland, Registration