Hi,

   Just a quick note to say I have posted a couple of feature requests
for SDK functionality re. Task Queue API - I'm hoping these are
already very high priority within google -

http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=1795 -
Actually execute tasks
http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=1796 - Fire
tasks automatically

Lack of these features make testing the Task Queue API almost
unbearable in the SDK.  Combine that with the fact that you can't
administer the queue in production (http://groups.google.com/group/
google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/
fbf4119a2e9efdf0/39fdf95b204c70b6) to fix the bugs that got through
from the SDK, and the dev experience is really time consuming.

Realise we're in preview at the moment for this API, but worth
pointing out.

Cheers,

Colin