I'm absolutly aggree with you Nick
But may be exists any way or hack to put my loader in next function?
<...\google_appengine\lib\django\django\template\loader.py>
def find_template_source(name, dirs=None):
    # Calculate template_source_loaders the first time the function is
executed
    # because putting this logic in the module-level namespace may
cause
    # circular import errors. See Django ticket #1292.
    global template_source_loaders
    if template_source_loaders is None:
        template_source_loaders = []
        for path in settings.TEMPLATE_LOADERS:
    for loader in template_source_loaders:
        try:
            source, display_name = loader(name, dirs)
            return (source, make_origin(display_name, loader, name,
dirs))
        except TemplateDoesNotExist:
            pass
    raise TemplateDoesNotExist, name
I'm asking about this because I'm not strong in python. And possible I
don't know about some facilites of language :)