Hi Google team,

Could any of you give a hint on it? I tried to deploy the same app to two
app ids. One is showing the error, and not showing quite a few other
indexes. The other is perfectly fine. One difference I can think of is the
bad one has a little bit more data (storage quota shows 40MB).

Thanks,

Alan

Here is the bad one.

    Entity and Indexes Status   channel_channel   Includes ancestors
  Error
  django_admin_log   content_type ▲ , object_id ▲ , action_time ▲  Building
  user ▲ , action_time ▼  Building
  urlshortener_urlmapping   Includes ancestors
  Error

Here is the good one.
    Entity and Indexes Status   channel_channel   Includes ancestors
  Serving
  name ▲ Includes ancestors
  Serving
  db_associatebasepolymodel   class ▲ , name ▲ Includes ancestors
  Serving
  class ▲ , state ▲ , scheduleNext ▲  Serving
  db_user   user ▲ , firstVisit ▲  Serving
  django_admin_log   content_type ▲ , object_id ▲ , action_time ▲  Serving
  user ▲ , action_time ▼  Serving
  urlshortener_urlmapping   Includes ancestors
  Serving
  urlshortener_urlmappingcount   hour ▲ , urlMapping ▲ , createdDate ▲ Includes
ancestors
  Serving
  hour ▲ , urlMapping ▲ , createdDate ▲  Serving