If you're running out of Requests quota without exceeding the billing
limits, you can enable billing with a very low billing limit (eg, 1c),
and you will get additional Requests quota. Requests are limited, not
billed, so using the extra quota will not cost you anything.

-Nick Johnson

--
Nick Johnson, App Engine Developer Programs Engineer
Google Ireland Ltd. :: Registered in Dublin, Ireland, Registration