On Jul 9, 1:32 pm, "Nick Johnson (Google)" <nick.john...@google.com>
wrote:
> Hi Alex,
>
> Can you show us the definition of the class mentry is an object of?
> Where are you getting the instance of mentry from?

Nick,

Thanks a lot for getting back to me on this issue.

I have figured out why I'm seeing this error and I think it is a bug
in the current App Engine implementation or at least a bug in the
documentation.

Basically, the code to help you reproduce the problem is the
following:

[code]
mentry = ModeratedEntry.get(key)
mentry.delete()
logging.info("Deleted ModeratedEntry: %s", str(metry.key())
[/code]

There is no mention in the documentation about this scenario so I
guess we can agree that it is either an implementation issue (and this
scenario should probably raise a similar exception to NotSavedError)
or it is just a doc bug.

What do you think?

./alex
--