Hi Nick or someone else from Google,

I am also having difficulties with SMS verification. The funny thing
is that a few months ago I did get verified, log in, try the python
tutorial, etc. Now when I go back I need to re-verify and it complains
about "too many messages or phone number used before". Correct, it was
used before! But I do not know why it is treating my account as
unverified. Its like my app engine account was deleted but my phone
number was not from the verification logs.

Can you help me out?

Just to rule out the possibility, is there any possibility my old
account was an Apps domain account instead of a personal(gmail)
account? I've tried logging in to Google app engine with my app domain
account and it does not let me, but if it ever did that would explain
the unverified account. Can you confirm that App Domain accounts can
not and are not expected to be able to log into App Engine at the
present time?

(If that sounds confusing, I am not even mentioning that my Google
profile lists my app domain email as a secondary email, and
automatically redirects to my personal (gmail) account, which I need
to disassociate to even try using my Google App domain account
credentials)

Thanks for any help, my company wants me to get cracking on some app
engine development.