I'm a bit confused, for the Google App Engine, I did SMS verification
and got 1 app I can make. However, when I log into the site is claims
that I can make 10 apps. Whenever I try to make a second app, it tries
(and fails) to do another SMS verification (since I already used my
phone number to verify my account once, it says that phone number has
been already used and thus fails). So, am I limited to one, and only
one Google App Engine app per account? I don't see that listed
anywhere when I dig through the help pages.

I'd like to be able to make more than one app, but right now the
system won't let me do more than one with my cell number.... Can
anyone clear this up for me? It seems that one app per account is the
rule, despite me not finding it anywhere... and despite the site
claiming I can make 10 apps...